Easter Candy Tubes…
My friend Brenda-Lee and I made these Easter tubes Thursday night for all the adults at our Easter dinner today, we made 9 of them, and than we had to re-do them AGAIN on Saturday night! They were a little tedious to make but, in the end they looked great!
We used acrylic 12×12 sheets the first time for the tubing found at The Scrap Yard, it is alot heavier than window sheets from Stampin’ Up! or acetate, I wasn’t sure if it was going to be too thick and in the end it was, they all popped open but 3! by Saturday, the 2nd time around we used transparency sheets from Staples and so far so good, they are still together!
We used the tutorial found here at Paper, Scissors, Superheroes.