2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? They are all wrapped under the tree already!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored lights all the way! Growing up my Mom always had an artificial Christmas tree perfectly decorated and lighted with white lights…ever since I can remember I have had a real tree and it didn’t matter how the tree was decorated especially since I have 2 small kids and it looks beautiful every year!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually December 1st, but, we were a bit late this year.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Mashed Sweet Potatoes.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child: Getting together with family especially my Grandpa.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have no darn idea!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We do the Norwegian Christmas in our house – so Christmas Eve is the day we open all our gifts – after dinner…while eating dessert!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Anything goes!
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? It’s a love / hate relationship. We get so much darn snow in Calgary usually and it is so darn cold that you really do get sick of it, but, it is nice on Chrismas Day.
12. Can you ice skate? Sure, but, I hate it, it hurts my feet.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? The handmade ones from my kids.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? I enjoy all the festivities surrounding Christmas. I love when everyone including the stores decorate for the holidays. I love all the special treats, I love all the gift ideas. I love the spirit and I love seeing that spirit come alive in my children.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Everything “evil”.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? All of it…everything there is something new.
17. What tops your tree? A lighted, gold star.
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Definately giving. I love making Christmas cards and I love making special gifts for friends and Grandparents.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Anything by Elvis.
20. Candy canes: Ewwwwwwwwwww.
21. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story.
22. What do you leave for Santa? Freshly baked cookies and milk of course and carrots for his reindeer.